Saturday, June 11, 2016

Warning / My First Story - Song Translation

Warning / My First Story

Composition/Lyrics: My First Story
Vocals: My First Story

✲ Please support My First Story by purchasing their album "MY FIRST STORY" [Amazon.jp] [iTunes], which includes this track!

Translator: 抹茶カメ (Matchakame)
Video & Requested by: MFS (Twitter: @mag1105)

✲ Please inform & credit me if you use the translation! If you find any mistakes, feel free to message me!

English Translation:
I can't take it Don't need it The medicines not working, But I am prescribed it against my will With neither a stated efficacy & proper dose nor a known reason I am deeply pulled in... Trying not to break! I just want to leave!! Before it gets too late! By losing even the stability of my heart I've acquired it in my hands The proper distinction between negation and affirmation Get out from this boring town! Too many and I don't remember anyone! And, manipulated by the media My senses are numbed and I lose my sense of normality We are getting out!! I just want to leave!! Before it gets too late! Being overwritten for other's conveniences Clearly ascertain whether it is reality or fantasy You don't have to walk alone!! Break it, demolish it The notion of fixation you've held until now Start creating anew again!! Right this moment now, Nothing I can do for it! I just want to leave!! Before it gets too late! Even if the time comes when I will have to sacrifice something I will do so while possessing both acceleration and suppression You don't have to walk alone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment