Wednesday, April 6, 2016

忘却のクオーレ (Heart of Oblivion) / Mafumafu ― Song Translation

忘却のクオーレ (BOUKYAKU NO CUORE) (THE HEART OF OBLIVION) 

Composition, Lyrics: Neru [mylist/15619229]
Vocals: まふまふ (Mafumafu) [mylist/22993832]
✲ Please support Mafumafu by purchasing his 3rd doujin album 闇色ナイトパレード (Yamiiro Night Parade) [Animate] [Lagoa] [CDJapan], which includes this track!

Translator: Turtledove Translations (抹茶カメ (Matchakame) &Emma)

✲ Please inform & credit us if you use the translation! If you find any mistakes, feel free to message me or Emma!

ROMAJI LYRICS / ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Hajimete shiru mune no kuuhaku
Tooi mukashi ni otoshita
The first void I had found in my heart
I had dropped it in the far away past

Sou, umerarenai kono tsuukaku wo
Hito wa inochi to yonda no darou
That’s right, this sense of pain that can’t be buried
People must have called it “life”

Nara kotae wa hitotsu darou
Okkotoshita mama no page ni
If that’s so, there’s only 1 answer
On a page that had fallen

Kanshoku no nai kono ryouashi de
Haruka chi no hate made ai ni ikou
With these two numbed legs
Let’s go meet each other again far away at the end of the earth

Kanousei wo ooimotometa sue ni
Hitobito wa obore
When they finish pursuing possibilities
People then drown

Kamisama ni mo mihanasareta jouhou no kaijou de
By the sea of the news that even God has deserted them

Kanashimi mo ikari mo kareru hodo ni
To the extent that both sadness & anger withers away

Dare mo itsushika kidukeba
Jibun jishin wo wasureteita
Before anyone had realized
We had forgotten ourselves

Kimi to boku no kyori no aida ni wa
Fusagikonda door ga tattete
In the distance between you and me
Stands a door sealed shut

Kojiakeru koto mo kowasu koto mo
Ima no boku ni wa dekinai
But in my current state
I can neither wrench it open nor break it down

Namae to imi ga atta you na
Natsukashii kanjou no data ni
As if it had a name and purpose
Within the data of my nostalgic emotions

Nai hazu no kokoro ga sotto
Mada kioku no katasumi de shizuka ni kokyuu shita
The heart I did not think I possessed
Gently, quietly continued to breathe in a corner of my memories

Kako ni kiita kaze no tayori
Kodoku ni wa katenairashii
From the wind of news that I heard of in the past
It seems that one cannot win against solitude

Jaa, naze sore wo umeyou toshite
Hito wa inochi wo misuteta no?
Then, why is it that people abandon their lives
Attempting to bury that away?

Nara, kono sekai ni wa
Mou kodoku nante inai deshou?
If that’s so, in this world
Solitude no longer exists, right?

Douri ni awanai kono soushitsu mo
Itsuka hareru hibi ga kuru no kana
For this loss that doesn’t match up with reason
I wonder if sunny days will come someday too

Kagayaku me ni ukabiochite yuku
Hitotsubu no shizuku
Kono haimachi ni wa
Sorerashii mono wa nai keredo
It rises from their shining eyes and falls
A single teardrop
Though in this ghost town
Those sorts of things don’t exist

Kono chikyuu no dokoka de mikaketa you na
I feel like I’d seen it somewhere on this earth before

Akarui demo kurai sono iro wo
Dou iu wake ka oboeteiru
Somehow I remember that color
That was both light and dark

Futatsu no ashishita wo ou noni wa
Tayorinai kiesou na lamp de
In order to chase after a pair of footprints
A dim lamp isn’t enough to do it with

Hiza wo kakaete wa kuru hazu no nai
Asa wo machinozondeita
I hugged my knees and waited anxiously
For a morning that wouldn’t come

Kakaekomu ni wa oosugite
Okisari ni shita kotoba ga
There’s too many things for me to hold onto
And for the words that I’d deserted

Myaku wo utsu ka no you ni sotto
Isshun kioku no katasumi de kasuka ni echo shita
They faintly echoed for a moment in a corner of my memory
As if they were a beating pulse

Yobiau ka no you ni
Kousa suru
Mune no oku no signal
They cross over
As if calling for each other
The signals deep inside our chests

Kurayami de sae mo naritsudukeru
Sore wo seimei to nadukeyou
It continues crying out even in the darkness
Let’s call that “life”

Me ni wa mienai you dakedo
Hibiku shinzou sae areba ii
It may appear to be invisible
But as long as my heart resounds, I’ll be fine

Marude shitteta mitai datta
Kono kodou wa naniraka no machigai janai toshite
It was almost like I already knew
That my heartbeat isn’t some kind of mistake

Nara inochi igai inai darou
If that’s so, then there must be no one else outside of life

No comments:

Post a Comment